Located at Brgy. Manunggal, Balamban, (10°27.015′N 123°48.807′E) in the province of Cebu, Philippines. Approximately 22 miles Northwest of Cebu City.
Brief History / Background:
The event of March 17, 1957 made the mountain more historic. At around 1:40:00 AM PST where Douglas C-47 presidential plane Mt. Pinatubo crashed in its slopes killing President Ramon Magsaysay, several high ranking military and government officials, and journalists with only one survivor.
Photos after the jump…
Click to view larger image.
The water source in the bathroom is controlled by an electric switch at the right side of the building. Please switch it off after use. Electricity in the area is unstable.
- Codename: Project Santa Barbara
- __like in the Philippines’ Ports
- Facebook supports government spying
- Sofware Professional Code of Ethics
- AGILA: The Bird and the Satellite